If that argument makes no point to you, then you possibly haven’t seen The Big Lebowski. If you are that individual, you might want to give it a watch after going over this article. All mock aside, I’ll stop referencing Lebowski quotes and talk dirt bikes from here on out. But remarkably, the Stark VARG knows like the right bike at the right time.
Stark VARG Dirt Bike
Here are the best features of the Stark VARG dirt bike.
1. The Design Approach
The VARG has been formulated with a clear objective, to show that electric technology is exceptional to gasoline by bettering all traditional motocross models accessible.
It’s more influential, it’s lightweight, and has considerably less motor-inertia than any of the gas bikes, giving you better handling and an enhanced riding feeling. Probably the powerful adrenaline rush money can purchase. And there’s no disturbance, meaning you can ride almost anywhere, at any time.
2. Great Range
The Stark VARG gives you a similar range as a 450cc with a full tank of fuel, but without contaminating the environment, with a battery power of 6kWh. A perfect recharge takes between 1 or 2 hours relying on the opening and charger. A fully charged Stark VARG will finish a full MXGP heat or enable you to relish up to 6 hours of easy trail riding.
The Stark VARG’s cutting-edge ‘flying V’ battery design shows a patent-pending lightweight honeycomb magnesium battery case pattern that attaches every cell quickly to the casing. The high conductivity to the fine air-cooled case gives a very compatible and regular battery temperature which eliminates unnecessary weight for vapor or water cooling.
The world’s most energy-dense battery system. The honeycomb battery case architecture guarantees a very strong, portable, and compact structure, participating in the smooth handling of the VARG.
You have the liberty to ride anywhere, at any time, with the amicable near-silence of the Stark VARG assisting you to engage with nature and enjoy your surroundings whilst riding in areas you never visualized before.
4. A lightweight Heavy Hitter
At 110kg / 242 lbs. fully charged, the Stark VARG is lightweight. An essential advantage of our electric powertrain is that it has a fraction of the inertia of a gas motor, empowering you with a featherweight riding irritation. By using the motor case as a structural element, companies have been qualified to formulate a frame that is almost 50% lighter than the opponents, still conserving the same or higher endurance properties and optimized flex aspects.
5. No More Maintenance Than a Bicycle
The Stark VARG’s near-silent motor implies you can ride anywhere, anytime, authorizing you to reinvent the chances of off-road riding in places you’d never formerly comprehended. Better for the environment and simpler to maintain: With zero emissions and no filters to remake the Stark VARG needs a very simple level of supervision. It’s as simple to take care of as a bicycle. Inexpensive to own & less time wasted: No fuel, fewer spare parts, less time wasted sustaining your bike, more time to ride.
6. Incredible Handling
At 110kg / 242 lbs. fully charged, the Stark VARG is lightweight. An important benefit of our electric powertrain is that it has a fraction of the inertia of a gas motor, providing you with a featherweight riding sensation.
By trying the motor case as a structural part, we have been eligible to formulate a frame that is almost 50% lighter than the competitors, still retaining the same or higher strength properties and optimized flex qualities.
The carbon fiber sleeve electric motor produces a fraction of the inertia contradicted to a four or even two-stroke. This gives different silliness, dexterity, and handling.
Benchmarking to be the best: We carefully examined and evaluated the recent and best-seller ming motocross bikes. This procedure entrusted us to formulate an even better covering that gives a favorable percentage of upright, lateral, and torsional flex to facilitate a safe, reliable and satisfying ride.
The Stark VARG 6kwh battery stores sufficient power to match a full tank of gas on a 450cc.
- air-cooled magnesium case.
- patent-pending honeycomb-structure.
- soapy fingers cell tenants.
- patent pending pressure remedy system. That makes it IP69k waterproof.
- Flying V scheme utilizes a patent-pending lightweight honeycomb magnesium case, in order to achieve a very optimized middle of gravity, giving you very flexible handling.
- the range is identical to a full tank of gas on a 450. Effortlessly achieving full heat in MXGP or over 6 hours of trail riding.
- full re-charge in 1-2 hours relying on the charger and outlet.
8. Limitless Performance
- The stark VARG is the most developed and universal motocross bike on the planet. You can immediately amend your ride mode, adapting and customizing faultlessly to every kind of circuit and riding style. On the stark VARG’s app, you have the ability to build up to 100 ride methods and have five of them busily introduced on the bike at any time.
- Think you’ll have sufficient? With 30% more power than a conventional four-stroke 450cc, the stark VARG provides a peak performance of 80hp, via a powertrain that produces 9hp per kg. The bike also transmits an incredible 938 nm of torque on the rear wheel.
- Want instant ride adjustment at the power of your fingertips? Squeeze the distinct settings of the power curl, engine braking, friction control, and the patent-pending virtual flywheel in the stark VARG app: a detailed and automatic tool accessible in your collection, or through your iOS or Android phone that allows you to take full control of your bike and your riding.
9. Easy Ownership
- The stark VARG’s near-silent motor means you can ride anywhere, anytime, enabling you to reinvent the chances of off-road riding in places you’d never formerly visualized.
- Better for the environment and simpler to maintain: with zero emissions and no filters to alter the stark VARG imposes a very simple level of supervision. It’s as simple to take care of as a bicycle.
- Inexpensive to own & less time wasted: no fuel, fewer spare parts, less time wasted retaining your bike, more time to ride.
- All spare parts will be accessible to order online with global delivery before you obtain your bike,.
STARK Future’s Goal
“To challenge and inspire the motorcycle industry to sustainability by building the fastest and most exciting motocross bike in the world. To give the absolute excitement on two wheels. To prove electric technology is superior to gas. We shove the barriers of technology to reshape the future of motorcycling.
By building electric motorcycles that surpass conventional technology we will inspire the world to sustainability. Our bike is simpler to ride, needs less supervision, can be ridden anywhere without irritating neighbors, and has higher performance than conventional gasoline-powered bikes.”
- Power: 80 hp
- Weight: 110 kg / 242 lbs. fully charged
- Wheel torque: 938 NM
- Range: up to 6 hours
- Charging time: 1 to 2 hours
- Battery capacity: 6 kWh
- Suspensions: KYB, 310mm front / rear travel
- Ride modes: more than 100
- Adjustability: Power curve, engine braking, flywheel effect & traction control
- Price: 12900€
How Does The Stark VARG (Swedish for ‘strong wolf’) Mark The Difference?
- Many bikes ‘in one’ with customizable power localities to ape a 125 two-stroke up to a 650 four-stroke
- A creative motor, cooling system, and battery architecture for unprecedented performance
- A class directing powertrain with 80hp at 9hp per kilogram meaning the Stark VARG is the earliest motocross bike on the market
- An ultra-small and light chassis notion with the use of dividend materials such as carbon fiber, magnesium, and aero grade aluminum
- A Smartphone dash and motorcycle set-up App
- Animated bodywork that prioritizes ergonomics, satisfaction, and performance
- Renowned suspension treatments from experts KAYABA
- A ‘ride anywhere, anytime’ idea thanks to low maintenance, zero emissions, and no disturbance.
So what are you waiting for is that information is not sufficient to make the right decision. Go through this article as many times until you convince yourself the purchase this amazing dirt bike. We believe that you will not make the wrong decision after reading this article. Feel free to contact us in case of any queries.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How much is a stark VARG dirt bike?
Q: How many volts is the stark VARG?
Q: Are electric dirt bikes faster than gas?
Although electric vehicles usually can’t go as fast on the top-end as gas-powered motorcycles, they can get up to speed just as well as gas-powered bikes if not faster. Technology has improved so that you aren’t sacrificing anything when it comes to acceleration.